|Home > Rental Agreement
Colony Inn Rental Agreement
Thank you for booking your reservation with The Colony Inn on Sanibel Island. We look forward to your upcoming stay with us.
Please take a moment to review your reservation information to ensure its accuracy, as well as the information included below. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contacts us at (239) 472-5151 or toll free at (800) 342-1704.
1. The Colony Inn begins its check-in process at 3:00 pm each day. Due to our high housekeeping standards, not all units may be ready for occupancy at 3:00 PM.
2. All guests are required to check-out promptly at 10:00 am.
3. The Colony Inn reserves the right to substitute units.
4. Under no circumstances are pets permitted.
5. All units at the Colony Inn are non-smoking, including but not limited to lanais and balconies.
Deposits and Payments:
1. A twenty-five (25%) percent deposit is due at the time of booking with payment due in full 30 days prior to arrival.
2. Check(s) are the preferred form of payment.
3. Cancellations more than thirty (30) days prior to arrival will result in a refund less $30.00 cancellation fee.
4. Cancellations within thirty (30) days prior to arrival will result in the forfeiture of all monies.
5. You are a valued guest and we want to do everything possible to make your trip enjoyable and worry free. Because the unforeseen and unexpected can occur before you leave or when you’re away from home we recommend CSA’s Vacation Rental Insurance Plan. Click here
for more details.
5. There will be no refunds for early departures.
6. The following methods of payments are available: Master Card, Visa, Discover, Travelers Check and Personal Check.
7. All rates are final upon check-in. There will be no exceptions.
8. AARP & Auto Club rates will be honored. Verification will be required at check-in.
9. Only one parking space per unit will be guaranteed.
10. Motor home or boat parking is not allowed.
11. All vehicles must have and display a Colony Inn parking pass while on premise. Vehicles not in possession or displaying a Colony Inn parking pass will be subject to towing at the owner's expense.
12. The Colony Inn facilities are for use by registered guests only.